If you ask to people what is equity? The answer may be Stock Market, Nifty, Trading, Share Bazaar etc. Tell me this is the right answer surly answer is No! Simply one can say Equity means either investing in business or becoming a share holder in any company. Thus taking a risk is compulsory for investor investing in equities, but it is more important to understand the fundamentals of business in which you
are going to invest. Listed are some basic strategies to follow for investing in Equity.
Invest through mutual funds
- Choose diversified mutual fund schemes from best performing schemes.
- Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.
- Take advice of Financial Advisor or Financial planner before investing.
- Don’t try to make money through direct trading or speculating in stocks or derivatives market.
- Don’t check your portfolio daily it should be reviewed once in a six month or a year.
- After all it takes time to grow your money, Give time to the market rather than timing market.